Looking for an exciting career with Interior Gardens? Below are the positions we’re currently hiring for. To apply, contact us.
Please email email@example.com your resume and a short 1-minute to 3-minute video explaining in your own words how you will contribute to the continued success of Interior Gardens.
Some of the tasks bookkeepers perform include:
- Managing accounting systems
- Processing invoices, receipts, payments and other financial transactions
- Managing payroll
- Preparing financial statements
- Reconciling accounts and preparing reconciliation reports
- Managing any loans or debt repayments
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate complex data clearly
- Excellent data entry skills
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills
- Able to maintain confidential atmosphere
Not an in-home position. Part-time, 30 hours, 9:30am – 4pm, Monday – Friday
Hourly, commensurate with experience.
Interior Gardens Las Vegas is seeking to employ a Retail Cashier/Light Sales Person to provide excellent service in an Interior Plant Showroom & Boutique. Candidate must be a positive and self-motivated individual with Retail Cashier/Sales experience. Horticulture education and or work experience is preferred. Tasks include:
- POS Systems knowledge.
- Greet and interact with customers.
- Determine how customers discovered Interior Gardens.
- Evaluate customer needs.
- Capture the customers’ information for our newsletter and promotions.
- Assist Lead Sales Person with organizing customer purchases.
- Maintain an immaculate showroom.
- Ensure all plants are properly cared for.
Interior Gardens Las Vegas is seeking to employ an Interiorscaper to install and maintain interior plants for residential or commercial properties. Candidate must be a positive and self-motivated individual with the ability to work alone and meet their responsibilities to the highest standard, exceeding the clients’ expectations. Horticulture education and or work experience is required. Tasks include:
- Water and fertilize all plants as necessary.
- Ensure all plants are cleaned, trimmed, and oriented to receive proper light levels.
- Manage watering as to not damage client’s floors, walls, and furnishings.
- Ensure all plants are free of disease and insects.
- Maintain plant top dressing and overall presentation to the highest of standards.
- Must have a valid driver license and a clean driver record.
- Must be able to communicate remotely via issued cellular phone to Interior Gardens Management and Clients.
- Must be capable to document work orders, service records, and route cards.
- Must be proactive in regards to requesting replacement plants and all plant related materials.
- Imperative that any account problems or concerns are communicated to Interior Gardens Management immediately.
- Ensure proper maintenance and safe use of company tools, equipment, and vehicles. Candidate must conduct themselves in a positive, friendly, and professional manner at all times with management, co-workers, and clients.